Saturday, December 6, 2008

discount for Aussies


The recent downfall of the Australian dollar is quite shocking, I wonder what that is heading to.. But on the other hand, if I keep worrying about it it probably won't help my store either. I hope that people keep on being interested in buying handmade, one off, and/or recycled pieces.
But since the only currency I can list in on Etsy is US$ it makes it a bit hard to offer fair prices to my Australian customers. And so far, most of my customers have been from Australia.
To make it a bit easier I'm offering a discount of at least 25% in my Etsy store for all Australians.
Just choose "other" as payment method and I will send you a paypal invoice with the discounted amount. Or my bank details, if you prefer to pay by bank transfer.
Happy christmas shopping!

No comments: