Monday, August 10, 2009

Kreativ blogger award for me!

Lovely Verity from joiedetea has given me a kreativ blogger award! Thanks so much, Verity, I really feel honoured! The requirements of the award are to list my seven most favourite things.

1. My husband Luke is my most favourite person in the world ever


2. My family and friends, in Germany, Australia and all over the world. Cos' where would we be without all the important people in our life, right?


3. Nature! I love being outside, surrounded by nature. So inspiring!

4. All things Vintage, especially tea cups of course!

5. Travelling. The world is so big and exciting and it always calls out...

Image by SoZeSoZe.etsy.com

6. Books. I love to read a good book!

Necklace by NewPrehistory.etsy.com

7. Food. I live to eat good food;-)

Felt pattern by umecrafts.etsy.com

Now it's my turn to pass the award to seven other people. Hmm, I have to admit that I have been pretty slack when it comes to reading blogs. I just never get around to read as many as I would like which makes it difficult to choose seven people. I choose four people with wonderful blogs. Three of them are my most faithful readers

-Fran, who makes great dresses and has a crazy, quirky and unique blog.

-Anna, who makes the cutest jewellery and has a wondeful blog, full of beautiful photos and colours.

-Shannon, who is a great sewer with a very good eye for colours and patterns and a fabulous blog full of nice sewing projects, other artists work, food...:-)

-Tasha, who not only makes beautiful jewellery but also has a great blog where she inteviews other artists, amongst many other interesting and pretty blogposts.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts, girls!

8 comments:

Veri-Tea said...

Oh my... what beautiful photos... !!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Kreativ Blogger award Ruth!!
And thanks for the nomination in return...
Love your wedding photos BTW :)
Cheers,
Tasha

muchlove said...

Ooh, great photos. The wedding photos are gorgeous! I love that you wore a stunning red dress.
and to answer your question, I'm leaving on Sept 15th :)

Rabbit and the Duck said...

ooo thanks for the award! I promise I will answer the questions, I'm usually pretty slack with these kinds of things but I will make an effort this time : )

Kellie Collis said...

Oh i love tea too!! x

Chrisy said...

I had such a lovely time skippin through your post...so joyful...the pics of you and your hubby...and family...are so nice...and that tiny book - not even game to check the link on that one!

lyptis said...

Hey Ruthie, wie gehts dir?

Danke fuer den award by the way, but i never know what to write when i get those awards..
Its sweet, Luke being ur most important person. My man is the most important to me too, its great when u have someone u can share ur life with, its one of the most important things in life!

Yeah.., my mac is broken Again:P but im surviving!
Not much internet for me then atm other then when i can sneak secretly onto Harry's!;)

prashant said...

I love that you wore a stunning red dress.
and to answer your question.
Web hosting india