Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My own christmas-in-July gifts

I decided to treat myself to a few Etsy-goodies lately. It IS called christmas in July after all! First I discovered lovely Verity and her Etsy shop joiedetea. She sells some great tea blends, I couldn't resist and got myself some organic Vanilla-Rooibos tea. The tea tastes great, soo much better than what I normally have to get from the supermarket! It arrived very nicely wrapped and with instructions on how to use it. Fantastic service:-)

I have a soft spot for loose tea, it reminds me of the big tea shops in Germany my mother would take me to. My parents both love tea and we would often go to buy more. I remember the big shelves in the shops, filled with biiig tea containers from floor to ceiling. Fun :-)

Then I spotted a 24-hour sale at meringueshop, and again I could not resist (dangerous, maybe I should ban myself from logging into paypal, or so)

I had bought a wristlet as a gift before and really wanted one for myself. I opted for a champagne-coloured one, beautiful and sophisticated colour that goes with everything. My parcel arrived, and I had gotten an extra wristlet! How great is that? I love surprises like that:-)

2 comments:

lyptis said...

Hey its bloody Christmas time!;) Ho ho ho!!

Nice stuff, definitely gotta love a good cuppa!:D Nice, i drink like 20 a day so i shud know, not that blend tho.

Uhm yeah, did u see what i treated myself to? A lovely worm, she is so cute!:)
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=18043324

Kellie Collis said...

what a good link! I love tea cups i am just heading over to your esty store x