Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost ready to launch!

This is how my kitchen looks like at the moment:
I have been working on a wholesale order for a lovely Lady in Brisbane who is opening her shop on August 8th. (I have just realised that I don't know how her shop will be called! I will catch up on that straight away)

I do love my tea cup candles . Do you get that with your work that you look at it too much, and you don't really see why it's special anymore? I am so used to making the candles that it has just become an everyday thing. But lately I have been getting those aha-moments(Do you call them like that in English??) I will look at my candles and think "Yeah, these do look really cool. I'm awesome". Clearly a sudden attack of utter modesty!
I have been a busy bee today, just finished taking the first batch of pictures for my new Etsy shop. Tomorrow will be the Grand Opening, free shipping for the first five customers and popcorn for everyone (Well, you have to imagine the popcorn but the thought is there).
Would you like to take a sneak peak at some of the new chokers? I think they do look pretty good, even if I do say so myself. (modesty as we speak!)

2 comments:

lyptis said...

Hey wossup??:)

Nice new shop, Good Luck with it!

I think ur teacup candles look better when they are all finished! But its interesting to see how they are made!
Im looking forward to seeing ur new creations.

Veri-Tea said...

That's really interesting to see your teacup candles in the process of being made! Your paddle-pop stick idea for holding up the wicks is really clever :) and congrats on the wholesale order as well, that's great!!