Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gone with the fairies..

Next time I'll snatch up a treasury on Etsy I'll dedicate it to all things fairy. I like the idea of another little world out there, with tiny people living in flowers and trees that wear dresses made of flower petals. For afternoon tea they could visit their friends that live in a giant tea cup and eat strawberries that are as big as their heads.. Welcome to my vivid imagination!

Have a look at some of my favourites

Jewellery box by jimjenkins


Teapot by Lawatson


Necklace by Plumevine


Hair piece by Whichgoose

3 comments:

muchlove said...

I love it! So charming and magical. I especially love that teapot. Looks like it dropped right out of a fairy storybook.

lyptis said...

Pretty stuff!
I love fairies and fantasy worlds!

Hope u have recovered from ur icky cold yet, hate cold!!:P

Veri-Tea said...

Oh, they are all so beautiful!