Sunday, February 15, 2009

Etsy Finds

Luke got me this beautiful print from Tummymountain for Valentines Day. I have been eyeing these gorgeous little drawings for quite a while, and now where I finally got one I think I need more of them ;-)

"There's room for one more"

I love the happiness and simplicity the drawings have about them. It's like images of a daydream, of happy places, far away and yet so close.. This picture will go into my new creative corner, sure to help me daydreaming of new, exciting and creative adventures!

I have also stumbled across BlueLadore , an Etsy seller who has the most wonderful Vintage supplies. They are treasures from an almost forgotten past, full of stories and inspiration. I got two of the little fairies and leaves and some tiny golden keys. Aren't they gorgeous?

I wonder where these little keys would lead me to..maybe they fit into an old, gnarling trunk hidden away in a dusty attic... and once opened release some wonderful stories..

No comments: