Monday, February 23, 2009

Etsy Mini Meetup

On Saturday I caught up with Franziska from Lyptis and Anna from muchlove . It was great! So much fun to meet some other crafty people and talk Etsy all afternoon! Both girls are lovely and very talented artists. Franziska makes beautiful dresses that are stunning in their simplicity, great everyday wear with a special touch!



Anna makes such pretty and cute jewellery, her pieces are so playful and sweet. Satisfy your inner girl with beautiful, sweet images and nice colours!

I had a great time with you girls, hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

muchlove said...

oh, thank you for mentioning me in your blog! I'm already looking forward to the next meetup :)

btw, I found that op shop you told me about at chapel st! I didn't buy anything though, but it's fun to browse.

lyptis said...

He He, sure ull see us soon again!;)

Look at Anna, shes already been to that op shop.. ts, shopaholic..
Im looking forward to next sunday and.. monday ..and aehm yea, Thanks for the feature!;D

lyptis said...

Ey Alter, du bist getagged worden, wenn du mitmachen willst check meinen blog aus!:P

ich hoffe dir gehts gut, ich glaube mir is jetz schlecht, es is ja so kalt wie in deutschland hier!!