Friday, March 20, 2009

Being inspired by...

Felt

Lately I have discovered felt as a new material to work with and I love it! I have ordered some great felt from Feltcraftstudio which I'm very pleased with.
At the moment I'm workig on felt mobiles which is great fun. Take a look at the few things I've tried so far (they are constantly evolving until I'm happy to carry one idea further)
I started off with these little flowers, and even though I believe they are a bit simple they were great to start with, now I'm going from there


Now the flower shape has become 3-dimensional

And that is my little car, isn't he cute? I'm very pleased with him, but he might go from 2D to 3D too as he is a bit heavy to hang up. He needs some substance, that cheeky little guy

What do you think of my creations?

Anna from muchlove has tagged me, something to blog about very soon ;-)

1 comment:

muchlove said...

Your creations are so cute! I'm inspired.

xo