Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Franziska from Lyptis! How exciting, I'm feeling all popular :-)
These are the rules:

"Take the 6th picture of your 6th photo folder, post it on your blog and write about it!"

There we go! Now, the problem is that the 6th folder doesn't actually contain photos. If I followed the rules I would have to post a picture of Luke's concept art for his first 3-D movie. I actually tried to upload the drawing, it's pretty cool! Unfortunately it didn't work, the picture is not the right size or the right format, or something weird that I don't understand anyway.. It has to do with computers after all :-)

Nevermind, I bent the rules a little and opted for the 5th picture of the first folder :-) seriously, I have a lot of photos floating around but a lot of them are not that exciting or they are photos of people which I don't want to post without their permission.. but I think this one is a worthy alternative:



I'm the person in green ("I wear my sunglasses at night"-YEAH!!... i'm so bad, excuse my slip into middle-class pop songs!). Under the red hat is my mother, camera at the ready! That photo got take in November when my mother and sister came to visit me from Germany for our wedding. We went to the Botanical Garden in Cranbourne (quite nice actually), a paradise for my family who love to investigate plants and everything nature.

I thought I show you another photo from the day at the Botanical Garden:

This is my nutty little sister who dislikes too much heat. As it was a fairly hot day she was wrapping up in this huge blue scarf. Not sure if it fullfilled it's purpose of keeping her cool but it certainly drew a lot of attention :-)

Now I should actually tag six other people but I don't really know any other bloggers well enough yet so I have decided to stretch the rules even further and let people decide to be tagged. If you read this post and you would like to take part be my guest :-)

I'm off, listing another tea cup candle in my Etsy store. I might post about it later!

2 comments:

lyptis said...

Awesome post!

ur family is nutty indeed! Jeezus!

first picture i thought its like 2 crazy asians on a rampage, ur mother looks so funny(reminds me of my gran, that kindof attitude)
and i Can imagine her hopping the train with a chainsaw!! (as u said she was planning to do)

ur sister is a case for herself too! must run in the family!

but ure cool, u must be the exception!
Looking forward to seeing u on sunday!
Echt geil Alter!:D

Twilight Spells said...

ThankyouThankyou!! *blusheswithexcitement*

Have you noticed that earthquake at 9 o'clock?? Creepy!! I thought the house would fall down for a few seconds..