Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stitches and Craft Show

On Friday I went to the Stitches and Craft Show with Franziska and Anna which was great! The show was really interesting, I discovered some fabulous artists and got inspired to try a few new things.

It was hard to decide on what artists to show, there were so many great ones! But I managed to decide on two. The first one is Ink and Spindle who hand-screenprint the most fabulous fabrics! I so wanna get some, I just have to decide on a project.. and find the time:-)

photo by ink and spindle

Aren't they great? I especially love the skeleton key fabric on the top!

The next one is gayeabandon, who I have already come across on Etsy a few times. She makes the most gorgeous things from recycled wool jumpers, what a fantastic idea!

photo by gayeabandon

I couldn't resist putting up this picture that lovely Anna sent to me yesterday. It shows me, all smiling beause I discovered some great tea cups! Unfortunately not for sale :-) but the tea cosies were even better, such great work. Check out the comment on top of the photo, it made me laugh :-)
In case you can't read it, it says: "Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosy.. doesn't try it on" (by Billy Conolly, Comedian)

1 comment:

muchlove said...

You look great in that photo!

btw, I've just tagged you in my blog. Come and play if you feel like it :)

xo