Sunday, May 10, 2009

Check out my new cups and my new housemate

I have been listing a few new cups lately. This one is called Loveheart. The saucer makes the whole set look so gorgeous, that one was a lucky find.

This one I called Golden Glamour. I listed it last night, and this morning it had over 500 views! Maybe it was on the Etsy front page..? I don't know but I have to find out!

Check this out. This little guy has moved himself in to keep me company. I met him for the first time when I visited the bathroom.. Unusual spot to meet your new housemate, I know, at least he is not demanding when it comes to choosing his room...

Yes, that is a pink toilet brush next to him. Lucky I'm not scared of lizards! If he had eight legs instead of four I would have probably run eight miles by now..

1 comment:

muchlove said...

they're so pretty! (I mean the cups of course, not your "new housemate").

Good to see you're back in business =)