Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finders Keepers market

Image by andreasmith, taken from finderkeepers.com

Luke and I went to the Finders Keepers market in Sydney on Saturday. It was great! The market had a wonderful selection of high-quality art and craft work with some delightful goodies to discover. I really enjoyed looking at everyones work and their fantastic stall displays. The market took place at Carriageworks, an old Railway Yard. The building is really impressive and has an old-style warehouse feel. A band was playing really good music and it was a warm night, we were actually able to sit down and enjoy the atmosphere without freezing.

I had a really nice time and I'm looking forward to do more of that soon!

2 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I'm jealous you got to attend the market : ) It sounded lovely : )

If I hadn't eaten every single cookie today I would definitely have posted you some! I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself for eating so many (though I did bring them into work to share with the girls).

haha the word verification for this comment is 'narsty'.

muchlove said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish they had it in Melbourne.
xx