Sunday, June 21, 2009

feel the felt!

I have been looking at a lot of different felt designs on Etsy lately to see what is already out there. I have come across some beautiful, crazy and amazing pieces. I thought I'd share some of them with you

Isn't that Tangerine tree fabulous? Like a little piece of the mediterranean life.. *sigh*


I love this little felt statue, she has such a nice feel about her, how she is floating along, together with the three bluebirds. I wonder where they are off to..

by Feltathome

This necklace is so gorgeous, don't you love how it goes perfectly well with the black dress?

by ElenaMakesThings


Last but not least these adorable baby boots from Pedrosprout. They are just soo cute!

4 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I love the necklace. And the black dress. I want them both!

Leaves of the family tree said...

The little girl with the bluebird - beautiful!

muchlove said...

oh my, these are all wonderful! I love the one by feltathome.

Kellie Collis said...

the necklace is fabulous and could be worn with so many lovely things!