Monday, June 1, 2009

two cheeky stars are sparkling in the sky...


I have been busy working on designs for my felt mobiles that I'm planning to put into my Etsy store soon. Well, as soon as I am finally happy with the design that is! And that might take about 500 years. I'm very demanding when it comes to my own work!

I do like these two cheeky little stars up there. They kinda made themselves, decided if they wanted to be boy or girl, what hair they liked, etc. The one with the long blond plaits is the girl, obviously (I hope) although she currently bears a definite resemblance to a certain french cartoon caracter with stripey pants. Do you know who I mean? Check it out here. But don't tell her, she might be offended...

I am planning to put the two stars together with a moon, once I have finally decided on their designs. That will be my first mobile. I have tons of ideas for more mobile designs: flowers, cars, dinosaurs, kittens, leaves.. you get the idea!

Here are some more pics of the stars, front and back, when they were playing hide-and-seek around my laptop. Like the little star-boys hair? ;-)




1 comment:

lyptis said...

Ha ha, i almost fell of the fuckin couch when i saw those stars!!

They are so funny! Is it like u and Luke?!;)
The one with the blonde hair looks like u for sure!
And where is Banana Moon? Im looking forward to seeing them in ur shop!

Hope ure well!
And Thanks for the nice blog post! I used hooks before, the kind u stick on, but the wall is kinda bumpy and porous so they didnt stick well!:P