Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being inspired by...

Lavandula
From now on I would like to share some of the things and places that inspire me and write a weekly post about my inspiration..

Lavandula is a beautiful Lavender Farm in Hepburn Springs, we went there last weekend and really enjoyed it. They have a lovely shop where their Lavender products are sold and for a small entrance fee you can have a look at the whole property.
The place has a really nice feel about it, it is like a peaceful oasis in a hectic and busy world..


Here the lavender is hung up to dry


This little corner looks like a great place to chill out



A little statue, I love the wrought-iron wings!

Another spot to hang out

And that is Luke, strutting through the Lavender fields

(just to clear things up, he isn't the one with the pink hat!)

3 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I love Lavandula! Did you eat at the cafe? Did you see the llama's? So much fun to be had : )

lyptis said...

This is a lovely post! Love the lavender and it looks so cozy and relaxed there!

That reminds me, the essence oil is nice as a perfume, so calming!:)

Twilight Spells said...

We didn't end up eating in the cafe, although we have to do that next time! Didn't see the llamas either, they might have been inside.. But there were some really cute donkeys to pet:-)
I love the scent of lavender too, it is so calming and relaxing. I'm pleased that you like my photos, I hope they can be inspring :-)