Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey, I'm back!

I wish all of you a very happy 2009!!! May at least some of your dreams come true, and may the New Years Resolutions last for a bit longer than the first two weeks of the new year...:-) I know how it's like!

I have just come back from a fantastic holiday in Tropical Northern Queensland. Aahhh, such nice weather! I like the tropics, just right for me!

We got up to some exciting things too! The highlight certainly was a snorkeling trip at the Great Barier Reef!! It was just amazing, all the different colours, beautiful fish.. I think I even saw a reef shark for a few seconds.. well, it was a very big, grey fish, I assume it was a shark.. Luckily reef sharks are harmless, or are supposed to be at least :-)

If I knew where my husband keeps the disc with photos we took at the reef I could post some but it looks like I might have to wait for him to come home. :-)


What are you plans for the new year? I have quite a few: Ready? Here we go:

1. Develop more products for my shop
2. Start selling on markets
3. Open another shop where I can charge in Australian dollars
4. Post regularly on my blog (this time I REALLY want to try :-) )
5. Get a regular income out of my shop (That would be awesome)

just to name a few...

Have a look at these two nice cups I'll be listing shortly in my
Etsy store






No comments: