Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't upload photos...:-(

I was planning to do a great, inspirational post about my recent trip to Lavandula, a beautiful Lavendar farm, but unfortunately I can't upload photos at the moment. Someone who may enjoy anonymity today went over our download limit this month..and if I try to upload photos my computer is so slow, it is almost working backwords.

I'm planning to do a post about something that I find inspiring once a week from now on, with nice photos. I will start with Lavandula once our internet works at normal speed again...:-)

Other than that I have just been trying not to melt, with around 40 degrees today! It is insanely hot in Melbourne at the moment!
And our car is making a strange rattling sound, who knows what that means..apparently the fridge also rattles, maybe they just don't like the heat..
I better go, I might try to climb into the freezer and snuggle up with the frozen peas. Sounds quite attractive actually... ;-)

No comments: